Welcome to Simple Injector’s documentation!¶
Simple Injector is an easy-to-use Dependency Injection (DI) library for .NET 4+ that supports Silverlight 4+, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 including Universal apps, .NET Core and Mono. Simple Injector is easily integrated with frameworks such as Web API, MVC, WCF, ASP.NET Core and many others. It’s easy to implement the dependency injection pattern with loosely coupled components using Simple Injector.
- Get official builds from NuGet or run the following command in the Package Manager Console: PM> Install-Package SimpleInjector
- Download the binaries.
- Browse the source code.
- Browse questions on Stackoverflow and Github.
- Quick Start
- Using Simple Injector
- Object Lifetime Management
- Integration Guide
- Diagnostic Services
- How To
- Advanced Scenarios
- Aspect-Oriented Programming
- Extensibility Points
- Simple Injector Pipeline
- Design Principles
- Design Decisions
- The container is locked after the first call to resolve
- The API clearly differentiates the registration of collections
- No support for XML based configuration
- Never force users to release what they resolve
- Don’t allow resolving scoped instances outside an active scope
- No out-of-the-box support for property injection
- No out-of-the-box support for interception
- Limited batch-registration API
- No per-thread lifestyle
- Allow only a single constructor
- Legal stuff
- How to Contribute
- API Documentation